What is CiteThemRight?
- It's an online resource offering clear, accurate advice on how to reference all the different sources used for research
- Use it to find advice and examples for anything from anatomy images through to YouTube videos
- Access it: in college, on your mobile, wherever you are working
- There's no new ID or password needed: just log in to CiteThemRight (choose Login, select or type in the college name, and enter your college login details)
- You can browse the menu for guidance OR
- You can search if you don't know where to start
- "You try" box: edit a template to create your own bibliography reference; copy into your work, or e-mail it for your records